We have formed successful business partnership with many of Ireland’s blue-chip companies with the key factors to our continued growth and success centred upon professionalism, integrity, expertise and flexibility.
We have successfully completed projects for a diverse range of our industrial partners in management systems development to international standards (quality, environmental
and health & safety), compliance engineering, environmental licensing
& permitting and facilities/utilities engineering.
We have extensive experience working within the following sectors:-
- Heavy Engineering
- Food & Beverages
- Waste Management
Our multi-disciplined team of professional engineers and scientists can deliver process engineering solutions offering all services from conceptual design/technical feasibility study through detailed design, to project engineering and management during construction and commissioning.
Waste & Waste-Water Treatment
We have extensive expertise in both designing new and optimising
waste & wastewater treatment plants to ensure regulatory compliance,
reduce operating costs and recover valuable components from mixed
wastes. We have specialised knowledge of developing and constructing
treatment plant to reduce the following in liquid effluents:-
- Chemical & Biochemical Oxygen Demand (COD & BOD)
- Heavy Metals (including Lead, Chromium, Copper, Nickel & Antimony)
- Suspended Solids
- Oil Fat & Grease (OFG)
We also have experience in waste oil recovery, white-water treatment, and sludge dewatering.
Furthermore we can design air emissions control equipment including scrubbers & adsorbers for the removal of acids, malodours and VOCs.
Environmental & Health and Safety
We can provide the following environmental consultancy services:-
- Site assessment
- Chemical analyses
- Air emissions process & regulatory compliance monitoring
- Waste Acceptance Criteria (WAC) testing & certification
- Environmental licence& permit applications & alterations
- Regulatory compliance planning
- Remediation planning
- Environmental statements
- Risk Assessments (including COSHH)
- Customised training packages development and delivery
- Waste minimisation studies